Another hilarious and moving novel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words, this new book has all the hallmarks of David’s previous bestsellers.
Our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma’s house. She’s the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble, and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn’t know about his grandma.
1) She was once an international jewel thief.
2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the Crown Jewels, and now she needs Ben’s help…
Autres contributions de...
- Joe millionnaireDavid WalliamsÉd. France loisirs
- La bête de Buckingham palaceDavid WalliamsAlbin Michel15,90
- Cruc / elle a tout mais elle veut toujours un cruc de plus, Elle a tout mais elle veut toujours un CRUC en plus !David WalliamsAlbin Michel13,50
- Le monstre de glaceDavid WalliamsAlbin Michel15,50
- Mademoiselle OurseDavid WalliamsAlbin Michel14,90
- Les Enfants Les Plus Pires Du Monde T2David WalliamsAlbin Michel18,00