When Mae is hired to work for the Circle, the world's most powerful internet company, she feels she's been given the opportunity of a lifetime. Run out of a sprawling California campus, the Circle links users' personal emails, social media, and finances with their universal operating system, resulting in one online identity and a new age of transparency. Mae can't believe her great fortune to work for them - even as life beyond the campus grows distant, even as a strange encounter with a colleague leaves her shaken, even as her role at the Circle becomes increasingly public ..
Autres contributions de...
- Le moine de MokaDave EggersGallimard22,00
- Une œuvre déchirante d'un génie renversantDave EggersFolio9,10
- Les héros de la FrontièreDave EggersGallimard24,00
- Le CercleDave EggersFolio8,50
- Le CercleDave EggersGallimard25,00
- Un hologramme pour le roiDave EggersGallimard